ABR® Accredited Buyer Representative
- Valuable real estate education that elevates your skills and knowledge in the eyes of home buyers.
- Ongoing specialized information, programs and updates that help you stay on top of the issues and trends in successfully representing home buyers.
- Access to REBAC members-only marketing tools and resources, which provide an additional competitive edge.
The Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®) is a prestigious designation created by (NAR) to help Realtors® better serve their buyer and seller clients in a global marketplace.
“Based on 2013 survey data, the median income of REALTORS® without a designation was $33,500, and the median income of those with at least one designation was $61,100. The difference between the two is $27,600.” NAR
1. Winning the Buyer as a Client and Forming a Relationship
2. The buyer representation agreement and Agency
3. Duties and Responsibilities
5. Putting Buyer Representation in Action
1. Offers, Counter Offers and Negotiations
2. Bringing the Transaction to a Successful Close
3. Winning Repeat Business and Referrals
4. Completion Exam