ABR Designation Course again in Los Cabos June 2014
The second Accredited Buyer Representative ABR® course in English in 2014 in Mexico will be held in Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, from June 9 and 10, 2014. ABR® designated Instructor will be Linda Jones Neil (CIPS, ABR, PIC, TRC).
Classes will start at 9 am and finish at 5 pm every day. The venue is CANACO building located at 20 de Noviembre S/n, Cabo San Lucas, Centro, 23450 (phone 624 143 3828).
The Accredited Buyer’s Representative designation is designed for real estate buyer agents who focus on working directly with buyer-clients. When you decide to earn your ABR®, you gain:
- Valuable real estate education that elevates your skills and knowledge in the eyes of home buyers.
- Ongoing specialized information, programs and updates that help you stay on top of the issues and trends in successfully representing home buyers.
- Access to REBAC members-only marketing tools and resources, which provide an additional competitive edge.
The Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®) is a prestigious designation created by (NAR) to help Realtors® better serve their buyer and seller clients in a global marketplace.
For additional information on the benefits and details of the ABR designation please visit http://rebac.net/how_to_get_your_abr.cfm
ONE MORE ELECTIVE COURSE IS REQUIRED WHICH CAN BE A CIPS CLASS.
INVEST IN YOUR CAREER, INVEST IN YOURSELF!!
TWO DAY ABR DESIGNATION COURSE FOR AMPI MEMBERS:
TWO DAY ABR DESIGNATION COURSE (NO AMPI) :
Need to pay in payments? Click here
DAY ONE – Monday June 9, 2014 9-5 p.m.
1. Winning the Buyer as a Client and Forming a Relationship
2. The buyer representation agreement and Agency
3. Duties and Responsibilities
5. Putting Buyer Representation in Action
DAY TWO – Tuesday, June 10, 2014 9-5 p.m.
1. Offers, Counter Offers and Negotiations
2. Bringing the Transaction to a Successful Close
3. Winning Repeat Business and Referrals
4. Completion Exam
*Minimum of 20 students must be registered for the two day course not later than May 10, 2014 in order for it proceed.
*Any real estate practitioner may enroll and attend the classes. Membership in AMPI is required prior to receiving the ABR designation.
* For further information on the ABR designation, please visit: http://www.rebac.net or contact email@example.com